Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Yay for Yorkshire!



I've realised that today I've had great pleasure from two Yorkshire things: my Yorkshire Terrier Alfie, and homemade Yorkshire puddings. There is nothing that speaks of Sunday more than roast beef and Yorkshire puddings. Even though it is temptingly easy to use Aunt Bessie frozen stuff, I find watching the homemade version puffing up in the oven a far more satisfying sight.


The golden rule is to get the oil really hot and be quick, without scalding yourself. I've found a nifty little instructional video, but I am concerned that the person demonstrating the recipe should have arm hair nets on. You'll see what I mean. If you want to make individual ones, use a deep muffin tin or ramakins, preheated with the oil.

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-make-yorkshire-pudding

I'll also attach a photo of Alfie as a pup, purely to add some cuteness to your Sunday.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment